søndag 12. juli 2009

...may wait too long.

Looks like I didn't continue in the track I had in mind. Then again, I haven't tracked anything since the last time I played my hunter.

We now go over to It at the fishing pond!


Ah, fishing. The noble sport of catching nothing all day and not leveling your profession at all unless you park your butt in Orgrimmar all day. Whoo-pee.

But, thank ... something, now you get junk. Junk lets you level. Junk gives skill points! Junk... doesn't sell for much, but screw that. You want junk. Empty Rum Bottle? Check. Weeds? Check. Sick fish? Check. Believing at the fish got sick from drinking and smoking? Doublecheck with cheese.

Finally I'm able to get some fish for recipes, cook up Fish Feasts, and dance on dead gnomes. Ok, so I could do the last thing all along, but it's more fun when you beat them to death with a fishing pole, amirite?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar